All of the major established foundations and NGOs are included, as well as some of the less well-known grant-making organizations. Presenting names and contact details for almost 2000 institutions, this new publication is the most comprehensive and up to date information on this growing sector.
Book - £190.00 CD or PDF - £190.00 Book & CD £270 (Free Delivery on all API Titles)
- Entries are arranged alphabetically by country
- Each entry contains the institution’s name, postal, Internet and e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers, details of its function, activities, geographical area of activity, and key executives where available.
- Included an index of foundations, by geographical area of operations and by main activities
- A wide range of activities is covered including aid to less developed countries, the environment, education, the arts and humanities, and medicine and health
- Included information on foundation centres and co- ordinating bodies
- Make vital contacts
Countries covered include:
Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, the Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
The Directory would be an important reference resource to organizations, public and academic libraries, NGOs, charities and other grant-making and grant-seeking organizations and institutions concerned with or interested in the work of foundations throughout Europe.