This new directory of foundations, trusts, charitable and grant-making NGO's provides a comprehensive picture of foundation activity throughout China.
This comprehensive new directory lists every major national and international foundations, NGOs and other charitable and grant-making organizations located on across China.
Book - £190.00 CD or PDF - £190.00 Book & CD - £295.00
(Free Delivery on all API Titles)
All of the major established foundations and NGOs are included, as well as some of the less well-known grant-making organizations. Presenting names and contact details for almost one thousand institutions, this new Directory is the most comprehensive and up to date information on this growing sector.
- Entries are arranged alphabetically.
- Each entry contains the institution's name, postal, internet and e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers, details of its function, activities, geographical area of activity, and key executives.
- Includes an index of foundations, by geographical area of operations and by main activities.
- A wide range of activity is covered including aid to less fortunate, the environment, education, the arts and humanities, and medicine and health.
- Includes information on foundation centres and coordinating bodies.
The Directory would be an important reference resource to organizations, public and academic libraries, NGOs, charities and other grant-making and grant-seeking organizations and institutions concerned with or interested in the work of foundations throughout China.