This comprehensive newly updated directory lists every major national and international foundations, NGOs and other charitable and grant-making organizations located in the entire North Asia region.
All of the major established foundations and NGOs are included, as well as some of the less well-known grant-making organizations. Profiling over 2500 institutions, this new edition is the most comprehensive and up to date information on this growing sector.
Book - £150.00 CD or PDF - £150.00 Book & CD - £295.00
(Free Delivery on all API Titles)
- Entries are arranged alphabetically by country.
- Each entry contains the institution's name, postal, internet and e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers, details of its function, activities, geographical area of activity, and key executives where available.
- Includes an index of foundations, by geographical area of operations and by main activities.
- A wide range of activity is covered including aid to less developed countries, the environment, education, the arts and humanities, and medicine and health.
- Includes information on foundation centres and co-coordinating bodies.
Countries covered include: China, Japan and South Korea.
The Directory would be an important reference resource to organizations, public and academic libraries, NGOs, charities and other grant-making and grant-seeking organizations and institutions concerned with or interested in the work of foundations in the North Asia region.